Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BJAUTO (5248) ----Profitable trade by riding the waves.


This is an update to the previous chart :

The stock is in the impulsive wave 3...a very strong uptrend.

The resistance at 2.36 is broken through easily and now is climbing towards my personal TP1 at 2.57.

The support is pegged at S1(2.22),follow by strong support at S2(2.04).

The buy call(code name*cash automobile*) can be verified at Chrissyconn forum in klse.i3investor.com.

*The above is just my2c opinion....trade at your own risks*

(For those interested to subscribe to my Elite Club for more profitable trades...please email me at

silkyhawk@gmail.com.)

TAKE NOTE : ( 12/7/14)

Have sold all at 2.60...exceeding my TP 2.57 on Friday (11/7).

( the sell call can be verified at Chrissyconn forum)

No comments:

Post a Comment