Sunday, July 20, 2014

OSKPROP (6661) ---Riding the wave for nice profits.


The counter is now in a very impulsive bullish W3...

The lows are getting higher and higher...a,b,c,d,e...

The uptrending line is represented by XY...

Most of my subscribers bought in at around 1.70...my own TP is at... 2.21

The strong support is now pegged at 1.91 and resistance is at...2.08

This impulsive wave 3 will takes the price much higher...with the play on M&A going on now...

( The above is just my2c opinion....Trade at your own risks...and the final decision is still yours.)

TAKE NOTE : (12.42pm 23/7)

The counter gaps up in the morning....very bullish

The counter hv over shoot my TP1 at 2.21....now going for my TP2...???

TODAY : (1/8/14  6.24pm)....Have sold all at 2.27

No comments:

Post a Comment